Friday, March 09, 2007

Shameless Plug for The News Journal -- It Worked


How do you get your pet mentioned in a blog? Audrey Good of Long Neck discovered that good old- fashioned way: Mention The News Journal.

Audrey submitted this photo for our Cutest Cat Contest and added this note:

"Tuffy" is nearly 5 years old and weighs 22 pounds. He loves to retrieve (a New Journal plastic wrapping tied in knots to give it some weight). He looks forward to this every morning when I bring in the paper. He also loves to go outside and walk on a leash. I call him my "puppycat." He is always by my side. This shelf is his favorite place when I am in my home office typing on the computer.

Well done, Audrey -- and Tuffy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tuffy looks like he spent too much time with the news jornal :)