Monday, July 03, 2006

I'm Back from Vacation ... Enjoy These Photos






We're back from vacation in New Mexico and Las Vegas. Loved Albuquerque and especially Santa Fe, where you're as likely to see someone walking a golden retriever along the peaceful streets in this art colony as to see another car. Wonderfully calming.

A colleague sent me these photos of dogs dressed as movie characters. Love that Superdog and the spider from "Harry Potter," Yoda and especially the little dog with the microphone. Who dreams up these costumes? They have absolutely nothing to do with our trip, but I know others will enjoy them as much as I did. Back to regular posts this week.

If you have photos of your dogs in costume, e-mail them to me at jfredel@delawareonline.com. I'll get them posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the little guy supposed top be?

Jill said...

We've been trying to analyze that. At first, we thought a singer and he was holding a microphone. Now, we look at his head and think he's an angel.

Other interpretations?