Friday, July 28, 2006

Cool Pet Art by Cool Kids










Stopped by the Starbucks on Kirkwood Highway this afternoon for a pick-me-up, and saw some cool art by kids from the After School program at the Boys & Girls Club of Delaware.

Nicole's memory box (near right, photography by the multi-talented Rhina Guidos) entitled "Three Dogs" had a worn collar and training ball in it. The box is a tribute to her family's past and present dogs.

Logan's (far right) was named for his dog and cat, Smoky and Ginius -- love the spelling -- and included a dog chain.

Stop by and take a look for yourself at all of the great artwork on the wall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill Fredel?!?!?!? How did I stumble upon this?? You're not given a link on the main NJ-blog page. What's up??

Good to see you writing. Great stuff here. I'm giving you a link AND a write-up on my site.

Keep rocking,

Mike Matthews

Jill said...

Mike, Always good to hear from you. I keep bugging them to give me a link on the main blog page. We're working on it. Thanks for the kind words. Hope life is treating you well. Jill