Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Great Smile, Molly Gwen Bennett


Pamela Bennett of Middletown sent me this sweet photo of her smiling dog Molly Gwen Bennett. We received so many photos of smiling dogs that we couldn't include all of them in the September issue of Delaware Pets. (Look for the first photo gallery of more smiling dogs elsewhere are on this page. I plan to build another.)

Molly is an almost 2 years old part border collie who loves to smile. Molly's note to me says:

"I have a great mom and dad. They adopted me from the Delaware Humane Society. I have a baby sister, Lucy May, and she also was adopted from the Delaware Humane Society and she is more than 1 year old (part black Lab).

"I love to play with Lucy and run in my big back yard and play with my toys. Dad and I are trying to teach Lucy how to smile, but it's taking a little longer for her as she is still a baby. She does smile some but not like me."

Great smile, indeed, Molly.

No comments: