Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A Cat That Can Stand



This cat reminds me of how Sylvester the Cat used to stand on his back feet while watching Tweety Bird. One difference: This is real life, not animation. The cat looks as if it's wearing sneakers, and I love its coloring.

I'm on vacation this week -- don't even think about breaking into our house or our 145-pound Rottweiler will eat you -- so I thought I'd entertain you with another YouTube video.

Here in Wisconsin, it has rained the first two days. But as we whiled away the time without golf, we saw six wild turkeys along the road today, about 23 deer feeding alone the wood line just after sunset and two llamas. The latter set off a discussion with my brother's family whether the plural of llama is llama or llamas. Got to look that up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way the kitty's belly looks when he sits down. Too funny!
Oh, the plural of llama is llamas, or as my mother would have pronounced it: "yamas."

Hope your having a great vacation. And thanks for the chiles!!

Jill said...

Looked it up in Webster's New World Dictionary: Llamas is the preferred plural for llama, but llama also is accepted.