Tuesday, May 09, 2006

And the Winner Is ... Relish


I asked for your best pet names and I received some gems. (Loved the cat named Pretty Princess Pinky Toes, the rabbit named Shadow Fuzzybutt Bun-Bun and the black and white border collie named Guinness) But the winning name belongs to a 3 1/2-year-old black and red Daschund named Relish (right).

"Everyone loves his name when they ask me, even the veterinarian gets a kick out of it when he goes to visit them," says Relish's owner Sheree, who wins a $20 gift certificate to any Concord Pet location. "He's my little hot dog."

Congrats, Sheree!

Look for more contests to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can u not luv Shadow Fuzzybutt Bun-Bun more?

Anonymous said...

Actually, I thought of the name Relish first! Soooo do I also receive a $20 gift card? I have a Blonde Cocker Spaniel Who`s almost 8 years old now (born 8/18/01) But I actually thought of the name a few months before I got My Cocker Spaniel at the age of 6 and a half weeks old. Everyone does love the name and I`m known in the town where I live, San Jose Ca. as Relish`s mom. He`s a celebrity! Everyone shouts his name any time they see him. I think his name soo suits him. It also means to savor something,gusto,enthusiastic,enjoyment,appetite for something,zest, and...yes that stuff you can put on hot dogs.~Tisha P.s. all my pets have had food names. Lol