Friday, November 07, 2008

I'm Back .. and Thanks for Holiday Model Entries


For all of those who sent in photos of your dogs to be considered as a our Christmas model for Delaware Pets, I am sorting through and narrowing the 50 entries, and should be choosing a canine cover boy or girl this coming week.

Thanks for the outpouring, and I wanted to give a special shout-out to Paco, the Phillies fan (left). I'm sure he enjoyed the World Series celebration. And, yes, Stacy Kleitz of Wilmington, Paco is one of the cutest dogs I've ever meet, but the competition for dog model glory is tough.

I apologize for the delay in deciding on the model, but I've been away for several weeks on medical leave. I donated a kidney to my sister at a Washington hospital, and she - and one used kidney - are both doing wonderfully.

Stay tuned for a holiday model winner.

No comments: