Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It's Caption Writing Time!


Proud owner Danielle Brennan of Wilmington sent in this photo of Chloe for our cutest cat and kitten contests. She writes: "This is Chloe, she is almost 4 years old and is hands-down the cutest cat in Delaware!"

That will be for the judges to decide, but in the meantime we need your captions. This reminds me of a scene from the "The Blair Witch Project." So let your imaginations go.

For starters: "Ah, hello, Mr. Cameraman. I know this a reality series to determine the cutest cat, but can't I have just a little privacy during lunch."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Tap, tap on the camera.)

"Any knucklehead would vote for me as the cutest! Ha!"

Anonymous said...

I'm not scary .. i'm cute. Meooowwwww

Jill said...

OK, for the record I think Chloe is one cute cat. I heard via the grapevine that my "Blair Witch Project" reference did not go over well with everybody. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

I can't get enough of the camera. I want to eat it up!

Anonymous said...

Hello, is there anybody in there who can feed me?

Anonymous said...

"I'm ready for my close-up."

Anonymous said...

"My eyes are bigger than my stomach!"