Sunday, March 23, 2008

Seeking Wonderful Quote at Talleyville Vet Clinic

My friend Jean, who used to live in Wilmington with her partner Dan and her beagle Joe, is trying to track down a quote that was hanging in the Talleyville Vet Clinic. Dan even called the clinic, but no one there remembered it. Maybe someone else will. Here's what she e-mailed me:

"In the early part of the decade, Talleyville Vet Clinic had a wonderful quote in a frame in the waiting area. It posed a rhetorical question of what wonderful act we humans had committed in our history to have been blessed with the animals in return. That's all I recall of it. I have searched and searched and cannot find the quotation anywhere. Does anyone remember it?"

Post it here it you remember what it was, or e-mail me at jfredel@delawareonline.com.

Thanks!

No comments: